Tis' the Season to Protect Your Business
Avoid Holiday Tragedy in Your N. Kenner, Harahan, & Lakeview Business
Tis’ the season for festive decorations, colorful lights, and corporate christmas parties. However it is also a time full of tragedy as well. The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) statistics indicate that 30% of all fires occur during the months of December, January, and February caused by holiday decorations, lights, and Christmas trees. Fire damage is probably the last thing on your companies mind, but you may want to move it up on your list of priorities; preparation is the key!
- Water Christmas tree regularly
- Pay attention to Christmas lights and decorations
- Use candle alternatives
- Clean Chimney often
- Use UL-approved lights and cords.
The first 48 hours after a fire often makes the difference between ‘restoring’ vs. ‘replacing’ your property and belongings. SERVPRO® of N. Kenner Harahan, & Lakeview provides a timely response with mitigation services ranging from fire, smoke and soot removal, to content claims inventory and document restoration. Here is a timeline to help ease your mind of what should be done before and after SERVPRO® of N. Kenner Harahan, & Lakeview arrives:
- One Hour: Within one hour from notice of loss, a SERVPRO® of N. Kenner Harahan, & Lakeviewprofessional will contact you to arrange for service.
- Four Hours: Within four hours of loss notification, a SERVPRO® of N. Kenner Harahan, & Lakeviewtechnician will be onsite to start mitigation services.
- Detailed Explanation: A trained SERVPRO® of N. Kenner Harahan, & Lakeview employee will walk you through the job process step-by-step, explaining what to expect and the anticipated outcome.
- Pretesting: A SERVPRO® of N. Kenner Harahan, & Lakeview employee will begin pretesting for restoration, working from the source of the damage outward.
- Eight Hours: Within eight hours of on-site arrival, a verbal briefing of the scope is communicated to the appropriate person.
- Cleaning, Restoration, & Deodorization: SERVPRO® of N. Kenner Harahan, & Lakeview will work neatly and efficiently to help you regain control of your property. We then use advance restoration techniques to make it “Like it never even happened.”
- Final Walk-through: After the work has been completed, a final walk-through will be conducted with you to help ensure your satisfaction.
SERVPRO® of N. Kenner Harahan, & Lakeview responds quickly, offering a full line of fire cleanup and restoration services to help you return to your business as soon as possible. Before risking further damage by attempting to clean up the damage on your own, call the fire damage clean up and restoration professionals at (504)-496-0193 .
We wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!