Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of North Kenner, Harahan & Lakeview is faster to any size water damage or fire damage project! Our SERVPRO is committed to a response time of 4 hours or less! When our customer's experience a fire damage or need water cleanup services, we respond quickly with trained professionals ready to turn your day around.
A home owner or business wishes to never have a fire damage setback. When you experience a fire damage, our team responds quickly to assess the damage and develop a plan to return your building or residence to normal. Water damage cleanup is a time when water extraction is necessary, especially in a multi-story loss. Water extraction will relieve the below floors of continued drainage from a top-down water damage.
If your home or business experiences a water damage, call SERVPRO to ensure your professionals arrive quickly and eager to solve your water or fire damage issues today!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (504) 468-3046
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of North Kenner, Harahan & Lakeview arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.