Molded Hotel In Kenner
Ever wondered why you ended up sick after your relaxing stay on vacation? What if I told you it was because of mold? Crazy, I know! There are multiple ways a residence can become infested with mold. Surprisingly, one of the most common places for mold to be found is behind wallpaper especially in an older building or house. Mold loves cool, dark, humid areas. You don’t necessarily need a surface to be completely drenched for mold to appear. Yes, mold infestations can be caused by minor water intrusions, such as a slow roof leak or loose plumbing fitting however; it can also be caused by two people breathing while sleeping in a cool bedroom with the door closed. An adult gives off close to a gallon of water a day while breathing. It’s crazy to think about the amount of water that is being trapped in your wallpaper every night.
SERVPRO of North Kenner, Harahan & Lakeview is currently working a Mold Remediation job at a local Kenner hotel. Our employees are trained mold remediators trained to use the industry’s best practices. Our team is quickly working to contain the infestation and prevent any future mold growth from happening. We are managing the situation and working to remediate the property back to its original preloss condition.
SERVPRO of North Kenner, Harahan & Lakeview stands ready to help you with any of your Mold Removal and Remediation needs. Please contact us at 504.468.3048